Cincinnati is the third largest city in Ohio and located at the north side of the confluence of the Licking River to the Ohio.
- Wander through the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens for a few hours
- People watch at Fountain Square
- Hop on the Streetcar and learn about the city’s history
- Visit Findlay Market and maybe sample Belgian Waffles among other culinary delights
- See the home of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball team
- Take an elevator to the observation deck of the Carew Tower
- Walk into Kentucky along the John A Roebling Suspension Bridge