1-2 day Cincinnati Trip Itinerary
So you’re planning a Cincinnati Trip? Great! Cincinnati is the third largest city in Ohio and located at the north side of the Ohio River. This is JUST across the boarder from Kentucky! There are plenty of activities to do in this city. Here are some of our choices:
Take a drive to check out some of Cincinnati’s attractions:
- Wander through the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens for a few hours
- Visit Findlay Market and maybe sample Belgian Waffles among other culinary delights
- See a flower show or view the butterfly exhibit at the Krohn Conservatory
- catch a show at the Cincinnati Music Hall
Spend a day walking around downtown Cincinnati. Here are some of our choices of things you can do while downtown:
- People watch at Fountain Square
- See the home of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball team – at the Hall of Fame
- Take an elevator to the observation deck of the Carew Tower
- Visit the Taft Museum of Art
- Walk into Kentucky along the John A Roebling Suspension Bridge!
For more great fun on your Cincinnati Trip, visit our page for a list and description on activities here!
Below you will find a map, which will help you as you are trying to find some of these activities in Cincinnati: