Named in honor of Christopher Columbus, the city was founded in 1812. Today it is one of America’s fastest growing cities.
- Catch the Cbus and travel around downtown Columbus for free
- Spend a few hours at COSI – Center of Science and Industry. This “hands-on” science museum will enthrall and entertain all ages.
- Relax at Columbus Commons and the Scioto Mile. Try not to get wet wandering around the massive fountains and play areas.
- Enjoy some dinner at the German Village
- Take a Segway Tour around the city for a couple of hours
- Have a “foodie feast” at the North Market
- Stay overnight at a historic mansion – like Harrison House
- Spend a few hours at Columbus Zoo…and if hot, go next door to Zoombezi Bay Waterpark
- After a long day being a tourist, pop into Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams for a mouthwatering ice cream